First and foremost, I am a real person! Originally born and raised in Langley, BC, I moved to the Vernon/Armstrong area in 1998 to marry my childhood best friend. Since then, Sarah and I have been blessed with 4 wonderful children, will celebrate our 20 year anniversary in August of 2018, and are still best friends!
From a Real Estate financing perspective, I’ve been on both sides of the table for most scenarios.
- I’ve rented, experiencing the frustration of paying someone else’s mortgage.
- I was a first time home buyer at age 23, which brought tremendous excitement, satisfaction and unanticipated expenses!
- I’ve purchased land and had a home built, which required a construction mortgage.
- I’ve also had several conventional mortgages and negotiated renewals and refinancing.
- I’ve even fielded a few of life’s curve-balls, circumstances beyond my control that required refinancing a mortgage to consolidate debt.
- I am also a small business owner and understand commercial financing.
In short, I’m not just a licensed number cruncher – I am a real person with first hand experience as a borrower and home owner. All of this translates to empathy and a genuine desire to make sure you have the best possible experience. That’s the story behind my personal brand of service – “tell me Mortgage” – to simplify real estate financing and help you make an informed decision with confidence.
Professionally, I am a Licensed Mortgage Professional with the BC Financial Institutions Commission providing convenient, timely service to clients all over Western Canada, specifically British Columbia (BC). As part of the VERICO Compass Mortgage Group, I have access to an entire network of institutional and private lenders and a team of experts to assist with even the most complex scenarios. In 2016, VERICO was awarded the Brokerage Network of the Year for 3 out of the past 4 years.
I am also part of the Commercial Financing Experts Academy mastermind group. A borrower going directly to a bank for commercial financing is like going to court without a lawyer. I can represent your best interest in securing competitive options from multiple lenders for consideration.
I am also a proud member of the Canadian Mortgage Broker’s Association (CMBA), Mortgage Broker’s Association of British Columbia (MBABC), and Mortgage Professionals Canada (MPC).
I am based out of the North Okanagan and can meet in the office or when and where it is convenient for my valued clients. The VERICO Compass Mortgage Group head office is located in West Kelowna, BC.
Agent ID: 501899
Brokerage ID: BC-X030065 SK-316641 AB– 2117462727